Please join me at the Lighthouse Pt. Yacht Club for the monthly Hillsboro Inlet Sailing Club‘s General Meeting and a special event!
After the General Meeting I will present a slide show of my recent Tall Ship cruises on the both the Royal Clipper & the Star Flyer. Our Special Event is a raffle of hundreds of Mobile Apps for boaters & sailors as well as Online Sail Training & Certification, Top-notch Navigation Software for PC/Mac, iPhone & iPad cases, GPS boosters for iPhone and more!
All Proceeds will go to benefit the Youth Sailing Program at HISC!
About the Presentation:
Cruising is always an adventure, but Nancy has taken it to new heights – sailing and writing about cruising on tall ships, eco-adventure sailing and destination travel articles. Her love of sailing has now combined with her “inner geek,” to produce “iTapTouch, LLC” – the first mobile app development company dedicated to the Marine Industry.
The April general meeting is shaping up to be extra special as Nancy has put together an incredible collection of raffle prizes including codes to download free mobile apps, charting software programs, iPhone & iPad cases, Online Sail Training Courses, 12V USB power adapters and more! All proceeds from the raffle will go to the HISC Youth Sailing Program. A Big Thank YOU (!) to all the Developers and Vendors for their incredible generosity in donations.
6:30 (Cocktails & Mingling) or 7PM (Meeting and Presentation).
Take I95 to Sample Rd Exit, head East to Federal Hwy (Hwy 1) and turn left or North to NE 39th Street. Go East to NE 27th Terrace (look for sign to YC) and turn left. Go to end and park.
A huge THANK YOU to our gracious Donors for giving so much!
Partial Donor List:
- Bad Elf: Assisted GPS Satellite data accessory/app for iPhone,iPad or iTouch (value $99.00ea)
- Boating Café: Boating Suite ($4.99)
- Derek Trauger & Assoc.:Dive Spots ($1.99), Bait Shops ($0.99)
- Gonzo Consortium: Bombora ($2.99)
- Cluebucket: WindBuoy ($3.99)
- Double Dog Studios: Boating Calcs ($2.99)
- Digital Forge: NavStation (.99), SailSim ($.99), VitalStatistics ($2.99)
- EarthNC: Marine Charts ($9.99)
- EZ Apps Inc.: EZ Radar – Florida Radar ($.99)
- Gigs, Inc: Signal Flags & Signal Flags International ($9.99)
- GPSNavX: iNavX ($49.99)
- Grog LLC: Animated Knots ($4.99)
- InfoBridge: WindAlert, 2- 6 month premium memberships ($60.00ea)
- Kitty Code: Hurricane HD for iPad and Hurricane for iPhone ($3.99), Traveler’s Quest Game ($.99)
- Michael Zapf Software: NMEAremote ($7.99)
- Memory Map: Pocket Nav ($19.99)
- Mobi Systems: Practical Encyclopedia of Boating (18.99)
- NauticEd Courses:
- 1st prize Captain bundle of courses (value $300)
- 2nd prize Bareboat Charter Master (value $160)
- 3rd prize skipper (value $95)
- Navimatics: Charts&Tides for East, Gulf & Great Lakes ($24.99)
- Navionics: – Chartplotter Apps, Charts and Laptop Software ($9.99-$130.00)
- Pinkfroot: ShipFinder ($4.99) & ShipFinder HD ($7.99)
- Roger Boesch: SailMaps ($5.99), SailBook ($5.99)
- TreeFrogPads: 5 Incredibly Sticky Pads! ($12.95 ea)
- LokSak: aLOKSAK waterproof bags and cases ($7.99 – 29.99)
- Otterbox: Universal iPhone 4 Defender Series case ($49.95)
- Polar Navy: PolarView NS – Navigation software licenses. ($39.99)
- Xantrex: 5 – USB DC Chargers ($9.99)